Vivo Y65 (2017)
Vivo Y65 was launched in November 2017 and is really cheap as it cost you only $230 on market.It also have many good features and also many things are excluded in this phone,we will be talking about it below.First we will talk about the pros and cons of this Smartphone.
Body Design and Dimensions :
The dimension is 153.56 mm X 75.79 mm X 7.49 mm and has the length of 15.356 cm and is broad 7.579 cm and weighs only 157 grams.Which makes it the best handy phone easy to use smartphone.It is available in two colors Gold,Rose Gold and whole device is made up of both plastic and metal
Display and Screen :
IPS Display and LCD capacitive touchscreen and is 5.5 inches of HD display and its resolution and screen supports multi touch support.The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass which is very good and is scratch resistant.The screen has Eye care mode which is very beneficial and also the screen to body ratio is 71.90%.
This amazing phone has dual camera front one is of 5 MP and rear one is of 13MP and especially full HD recording,and contains all the best primary camera features.
It has flash on both the camera yes it has flash on both the front and rear facing camera.Take awesome photos in less light and also the quality of image is very high.
It consists of Quad Core 1.4 GHz which is very good one can have at this price.It has 3 GB of RAM and internal memory of 16 GB which is expandable upto 256 GB by inserting the MicroSD Card.
- Accelerometer : It is to find out the continuous force of gravity.
- Ambient Light Sensor : It is used as backlighting controls in any number of LCD display application.
- Proximity Sensor : It is to detect the presence of nearby objects without any physical contact.
- E-compass : It is to identify the directions like where is south according to your position.
- Gyroscope : It is to help determine the orientation and hence uses earth’s gravity for this.
This has two sim card slot where we can insert two nano sim cards with 4G Support and is Android 7.0 it have GPS,Blutooth,Wi-Fi fot transfer of files and accessing the internet.
Battery is 3,000 mAh which is good enough as for standby time it can last till 270 hours which is pretty much good.And for overall uses it can last up to 9 Hours which seems good for one.
- Does not have finger print sensor which is really a basic need for one nowadays.
- This is not waterproof phone,though it is splashproof.
- Not have NFC(can’t share stuff with touch of a phone which is nearby).
- Cell does not have IR(to control TV,AC and others).
- It does not have feature of fast charging which is very need these days.
Though it is the nice and good phone one can have at just $230 and has all the main features one need in their daily life.So i would personally recommend you to buys this one.
Thank You,Have a Nice Day