Learn how to install any kind of apk and data files on your android device, in todays article we’ll be showing you how to get this done.
Obb files are files created along with apks, not on all apks files actually but we’ll find obb files anytime we download games with heavy files, in this obb file we’ll find encrypted files which contains the graphics, sounds and images in the game structure, to cut the story short, anytime we download games with heavy files outside playstore, or maybe modified games, we’ll see 3 different types of files in it, we’ll see the apk file, the obb file and also the mod data which contains all the information and changes made for the apk file, so to install these files and to make them work perfectly without stress, there’s a method that’s being used, all needed steps will be provided below.
How To Install Apk With OBB And Data File On Any Android Device
Getting this done using pc or laptops is more easier as you can just move files easily, but same goes to android device, it’s easy too when you use the right file manager for it, that is why i always recommend Es filemanager or winrar app.
Steps To Install Apk With OBB And Data File On Android
- Step 1. Download Es file manager app or use winrar app, both apps work on rooted and non rooted android device , you can download them directly from here. Download Es FM or if you wish to use winrar instead, then download from here too, Download Winrar
- Step 2. You’ll need to enable unknown sources from your android device settings, this let you install apps from thirdparty source, so go to settings>security>unknown sources, enable it then install any of the two app which you downloaded.
- Step 3. Now go back to the site where you want to download the apk and obb file from, if you see 3 different files from there, download all 3.
- Step 4. Now go to your download folder and install the apk file just as you’ve seen below.
- Step 5. After installing the apk file, now open your es file manager or the winrar app, locate the zipped obb file of the game and extract.
- Step 6. After extracting it, now move the obb folder which you just extracted, move it to obb folder in your device storage, Go to file manager>Android>OBB, then paste the file in there, launch the game and enjoy playing, but incase you downloaded a mod game or the game you download has an extra file with data named on it, simply move the data file to file manager>Android>Data, once done, run the apk file and enjoy the game which you downloaded and if it didn’t work, you might need to restart all process accordingly.
that is the best way to install any apk and obb data files on android device, hope you find this article helpful, we also have some cool games you might want to play so don’t forget to check our android games and android mods section.